Please see the attached marketing material for THIS WEEKEND’S Sunday Brunch, June 7, 2020. The material attached is ONLY valid for THIS weekend. RESERVATIONS REQUIRED, and we will have limited seating options available.
We are navigating the Phase 2 regulations, requirements, and guidelines as literally as possible to ensure we are providing all steps for safety and wellness.
We would be so grateful if you could send out a notice regarding this for us. I am going to be placing this on the chamber calendar shortly.
Please note, be aware, and FULLY INFORMED, of the following:
*COVID-19 Disclaimer: During Phase 2 Operations, all food served at our brunch buffet are served only by gloved and masked employees. No self-service will be allowed under any circumstances. As always, a clean plate is required for each return trip to the buffet. Social distancing guidelines are fully enforced. Markings will be placed on the floor along the buffet. Remember the 3 W's: Wear a Mask, Wash your Hands, Wait 6 feet apart.*
Maintaining a SAFE buffet service, guest safety, employee safety, and satisfaction for our guests are all of equal importance. By requiring specific staff to serve food, we are greatly reducing cross contamination, guest interaction, and implementing our own safety standards. Masks and gloves will be required of staff at the buffet.
For this coming Sunday Buffet:
- Reservations are highly recommended – we are assigning tables
- A distance of at least 6 feet will be kept between every table grouping
- The Hotel Bar area will be closed, but full bar service will be available at table side for everyone to order their favorite beverage!
- We will have chilled bottled water and bottled sparkling water available for purchase if anyone does not wish to have tap iced water
- We ask no mingling about; limit exposure with others. Please go to the buffet, follow the markings on the floor, and return to your table
- Staff are taking additional precautions with masks, gloves, and PPE to ensure highest level of protection for guests and staff
- Remember the 3 W’s: Wash your hands, wear a mask until seated to eat, and wait 6 feet apart.
- We have eliminated table linens at our dining tables, so we can sanitize between each guest seating. We are utilizing sanitized and professionally laundered cloth napkins, and rolled silverware, for safety.
- Outdoor seating is available – it’s a perfect time of year to enjoy the terrace!
- Please bear in mind it is our first week re-opening after being forced to closed since the NC restrictions were put in place on March 17, 2020. We are here to serve you in every capacity, with some changes for your safety.