Important message from NC Retina regarding Coronavirus (COVID-19)
To Our Patients and their Families,
In light of the developing situation surrounding Coronavirus (COVID-19), we would like to share with you the immediate actions NC Retina has taken to support the health and well-being of our patients. As our community navigates this challenge together, our highest priority remains caring for patients and ensuring their safety. We will continue operating normally as your ocular health remains a priority.
These are the precautions we are taking:
- Continued use of personal protective equipment in line with CDC recommendations.
- Continued disinfection and sterilization of patient areas and equipment.
- Removing all non-critical items from the general areas (i.e. magazines, etc.).
- Limiting traffic within the office by asking patients to refrain bringing family members or friends inside the building unless assistance is needed by the patient. We kindly ask that children refrain from attending appointments.
Our office cares for many elderly and immunocompromised patients. We respectfully ask for your assistance by following these guidelines:
PLEASE DO NOT ENTER THE OFFICE IF:
- You feel ill, have a fever, cough, chills, shortness of breath, or any other symptom of COVID-19 (Coronavirus).
- Any member of your household shows similar symptoms.
- You have been exposed to a person known to have tested positive for COVID-19.
- You have recently traveled to a CDC-defined high risk area for COVID-19.
Please contact your Primary Care Physician directly if you are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19.
If you have any questions or concerns, please call our office at (919) 782-8038.
We wish you well,
RETINA ASSOCIATES PC