The Board of the Chamber of Hickory Nut Gorge recently updated the Chamber ByLaws.
Primary changes include:
- Clarify the name of the Chamber
- Updating Mission and Goals to be more flexible in nature
- Update Membership levels and participation guidelines
- Broaden the expectations of the Board of Directors
- Update expectations of Officers
- Update meeting requirements
- Update finance disbursements
- Update additional verbiage in accordance with creating a more streamlined document that reflects the needs of the Chamber and the businesses and community we serve.
You can view the membership-approved, updated bylaws HERE.